George F. Colony Professor of Computer Science
Co-Director Harvard Data Science Initiative and Co-Chair Harvard Business Analytics Program
Multi-agent AI, Bounded rationality, Machine learning and decisions, Multi-agent reinforcement learning, Intelligence architectures, Fair machine learning, Game theory, Algorithmic economics, Auction design, Market design, Mechanism design, Preference elicitation. Senior Research Scientist, DeepMind, 2022-2023.
- Learning to Mitigate AI Collusion on Economic Platforms.
- Using Reinforcement Learning to Study Platform Economies under Market Shocks.
- Predictive Multiplicity in Probabilistic Classification
- Differential Liquidity Provision in Uniswap v3 and Implications for Contract Design.
- Low-cost attacks on Ethereum 2.0 by sub-1/3 stakeholders
- Deep Learning for Two-Sided Matching